6 Industrial exhibitions under one roof: CeMAT EURASIA, Electrotech EURASIA, Metalworking EURASIA, Surface Technology EURASIA, IAMD EURASIA, Welding EURASIA
As 6 trade fairs will be coming together within the scope of WIN EURASIA, exhibitors and visitors will have unique opportunity to showcase and experience the 360° Manufacturing Industry.From sheet metal processing to metal forming technologies; automation services to electric and electronic equipments, hydraulic & pneumatic services to intralogistics; WIN EURASIA 2018 will be bringing all the ecosystem needed for the future’s factories.
A total of 385 exhibitors from 19 countries showcased their smart solutions in 2017:
- Innovative technological developments of the manufacturing industry impressively highlighted
- Emphasis on the digitization of manufacturing as well as on human-machine collaboration
- Technological developments including automation, digitalization, Internet of Things, and augmented reality were pointed out
- Latest robotic technologies in the manufacturing processes at Robotics Area. 18 companies met with the professional visitor at this special display and forum area organized with the support of ENOSAD (IndustrialAutomation Industrialists Association).
- Occupational health and safety risks in the manufacturing industry were addressed via the events to be held in Safe&Work events in collaboration with ISAG (Association of Occupational Health and Safety Professionals) at the special forum area in the 7th hall.
Statistics 2017 (WIN EURASIA Metalworking + WIN EURASIA Automation):
- 385 Exhibitors
- 10.745 Sqm
- 28.756 Visitors
- 66 Countries
- Top-10 exhibiting countries: Germany, Italy, China, Czech Republic, France, India, Russia, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK
Exhibitions in the framework of WIN Eurasia 2018:
Phone: +90 212 334 69 00
Fax: +90 212 334 69 34
Contact person: Mr. Murat Bayazıt
Sales & Development Director
Metalworking, Welding, SurfaceTechnology
Tel: +90 212 334 6976
District of Istanbul - Buyukcekmece